Sidetrack Markets and Events
You will always find a friendly face in our market place!
Sidetrack Markets and Events ® James St Plaza, Beaumont St, Hamilton 2300
ON YOUR FIRST DAY
1. Set up for your first market is 7.30am and pack up is 2.30pm
2. Please bring your own set up gear including weights and tie down equipment.
3. Please bring clean table covers for your tables.
4. We have toilets onsite and there are many cafes for food and coffee nearby.
5. Please remove cars to the car parks as soon as you have unloaded as there will be other stallholders
waiting to unload. Please do not set up your stall while your car is in the unloading area.
6. Please be considerate to our neighbours and give way to them should they be entering or exiting.
7. Please keep your stalls looking great all day with no trip hazards, litter, bags or boxes left out.
You will always find a friendly face to help you and should you need it we are happy to help with stubborn gazebos and minding stalls while you park.
- In the event of poor weather, a decision will be made by 8 am.
- When the weather becomes dangerous We are guided by council decisions If the market is cancelled, you may be eligible for a discount on our next market .
- To claim your discount stall please phone the market organiser on 0404409260 on the morning of the market between 6am and 8am failure to do so will mean you forfeit the rain check.
- You will not be eligible for a discount credit if you cancel your site and further discounts will not be offered if you cancel your future discounted stall
- If in doubt please call the market manager 0404409260
HOW TO PAY
Before bookings can be confirmed, the stall holder fee must be paid by direct debit.
Please go to the Site Booking page of this website for payment options and instructions.
Please check your dates before booking .
We do not offer refunds.
Date changes can be made up to 5 days before your booking
there are no changes permitted 48 hrs before your booked date. .
We are a weekly market located on beautiful Beaumont St, Hamilton.
A cosmopolitan style street market that commenced trading in February 2009.
While we may not be the biggest market, approx 15 to 25 stalls, we have the advantage of our unique location, a busy shopping precinct known for its high quality specialty shops with over 300 boutiques, cafes & restaurants, popular with locals and visitors.We have 4 ATM's within 20 metres of the market making it very handy for impulse purchases.
In the market you will find a quality mix of handmade original and commercial products sourced from all parts of the world.